Homespire Services Start May 1
An Intermountain Healthcare Company, Homespire will launch May 1 offering Life Care services with private-pay home care capabilities.
As part of One Intermountain, Homespire fills gaps in community support for the seniors and families you serve while extending ongoing continuity of Intermountain Healthcare services deeper in the community.
Homespire works hand-in hand with all Intermountain services and will proactively coordinate efforts with Intermountain Care Managers and any other provider involved in the client’s care to avoid duplication.
Using a whole person senior care approach that addresses all 7 elements of wellbeing, Homespire works to reduce people’s need for care, which lowers their long-term costs, and keep people in their homes longer, living healthy independent lives.
When to Consider Homespire Services for Your Clients or Family
- An increase in hospitalizations and ER visits
- An exacerbation of a chronic condition
- Family caregivers are overwhelmed
- Concerns for a senior’s wellbeing
- A desire to remain living independently
- A focus on improving social support and activities
- A desire for additional family caregiving and coaching support
- A goal to prevent future health crisis and social isolation
Want more information?
Download the Frequently Asked Questions at right, or call Homespire directly to set up a meeting.